+92 346 7722334
Business Visitor stream
For applicants seeking to engage in business visitor activities including:
- making general business or government enquiries,
- contract negotiations,
- government visits
- Attending conferences, seminars, job interviews or professional examinations.
(Note: The Temporary Work (Short Stay Activity) visa (subclass 400) is the appropriate visa for:
- Performing work for organizations or persons based in Australia
- Sales of good or services directly to the general public (retail activity)
- Certain passport holders are also eligible to apply for an Electronic Travel Authority (ETA) or e Visitor.
|VISA CATEGORY||BASE VISA
|NON-INTERNET APPLICATION CHARGE (AUD||NON-INTERNET APPLICATION CHARGE (PKR)||ADDITIONAL
CHARGE – OVER 18 (AUD)
– OVER 18 (USD)
– UNDER 18 (AUD)
– UNDER 18 (USD)
*Fees updated effective from 01 July 2019.
How to pay for your visa
Fees can only be paid by Bank Draft payable to the ‘Australian High Commission Islamabad’ in Pakistan Rupees, cashable at any bank in Islamabad.
Service Delivery Partner will charge clients a service fee for visa application lodgement and biometric collection. This is in addition to visa application charges. The service fees will be as follows and will be payable in cash at application center:
Service Fee is paid in cash.
|PRIMARY CLIENT/APPLICANT FEE|
|Application lodgement and biometric collection – Primary applicant||PKR 6,032|
|Biometric Only||PKR 5,730|
|SECONDARY CLIENT/APPLICANT FEE|
|Additional document submission – if not accompanied by a letter from the Visa Office||PKR 4,222|