How to tell if your immigrant status has changed

The New York Times is publishing an essay from an immigration attorney about how to determine if your immigration status has been changed, or if your visa has been revoked.

The piece, written by attorney Jeffrey Lautenschlager, will be posted on the front page of the Times and will be accompanied by a graphic that shows the changes that have taken place since you applied for a visa.

You can also find a transcript of the interview below.

Lautenschiager, who represents immigrants with disabilities and undocumented workers, explained that, if your status has remained unchanged, you do not need to seek a new visa.

He says you can seek a renewal, and you don’t have to worry about changing your status.

Laurie Lipsitz, an immigration lawyer who is also an attorney at the immigration law firm Baruch Fuchs, agrees with Lautinschlacher.

Lipsits the Immigration Law Institute (ILI) has said that people can only lose their current visa if they apply for a new one and the change is not approved by the U.S. government.

“In other words, if you’re a permanent resident, the government cannot revoke your visa unless it finds you’ve changed your status,” Lipsitiz said.

“You have to go through the visa office to make sure that they are not approving your change, so you have to ask them for a renewal.”

If you are a legal permanent resident who is seeking a renewal of a visa, you need to apply for and obtain a visa application form that shows you have changed your immigration eligibility.

The article also offers tips on how to apply to renew your green card.

The Times said it will post more information on the essay on Thursday.